Business Administration Apprenticeship Vacancy.
WNS are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a willingness to learn to join our team! The candidate must be able to apply themselves to multiple tasks and possess a strong sense of responsibility, accuracy and attention to detail, along with a ‘pride in my work’ attitude. Whilst experience is not essential, some work experience would be favourable. Intital and ongoing training will be given throughout.
The role will include a variety of tasks including, but not limited to:
• Updating of Social Media accounts
• Data entry into customer database
• Organising paper & electronic mail shots
• Design & production of our Products Brochure
• Maintaining our eBay Shop
• Responding to routine correspondence and enquiries from customers, suppliers and other staff
• Taking and processing telephone and online sales and arranging product dispatch
• Good ICT skills with a knowledge of a range of different computer packages e.g. Word, Excel, Access
• It would be desirable although not essential if the candidate had experience of Photoshop and eBay
• The candidate must be well organised with the ability to work to timescales and demonstrate attention to detail
• Clean and tidy worker
• Takes pride in all they do
• Good communication and interpersonal skills to effectively deal with a wide range of customers, contractors and other members of staff
• Comfortable asking questions
• GCSEs (or equivalent) grade A-C in Maths and English.
Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
A positive and intuative nature, high working standard and a capacity to learn, engage and deliver, will result in a long-term position, beyond the Apprenticeship duration.
The Apprenticeship will be offered in conjunction with a local provider.
Please send your CV, for consideration, to firstname.lastname@example.org